- Take out the bin at the end of the day the day before collection
- Place the bin in your entrance about one meter from the path
- Position the wheels towards your residence
- Leave a free space around the bin (60 cm or more) for the automated arm.
- Remove the bin from the roadside at the latest the next morning after collection
Residual material collection procedure
Collection procedure in 5 steps:
How to use
The garbage bin is owned by Bolton-Ouest.
If your garbage bin is stolen, lost or damaged, call the municipality
When moving, leave your garbage bin at your old home for the next owner.
Constituting a nuisance the fact of not moving his bin more than 3 meters from the road once the collection of residual materials is completed, citizens are exposed to the following sanctions: